Every Monday at 8pm via zoom we will meet for an online gong bath.
Questioning whether gong works online? Check out this feedback from people who have already done my online gong baths...
"I feel so much more relaxed and calm!"
"Thank you, absolutely loved it!! feel so so relaxed, tingles all over xxxxx"
"Thank you so much. Beautiful time, can’t believe how similar it feels to in person. Thank you. x"
"That was amazing Rach as you said as good as face to face. Can’t wait til next week!"
In order to create the best experience for yourself at home I recommend the following:
- Give yourself time to download the Zoom software if you've not done so already.
- Create a warm, comfortable and safe space for yourself to experience. You can lie down and have a blanket over you to keep you warm. You may even want an eye mask.
- Listen through headphones or a speaker if possible as inbuilt speakers in laptops/ phone etc... may not give you the range you need for the full gong sounds to translate
- Make sure you are on mute when you join the zoom room. In the bottom left-hand corner of your screen, there should be a microphone. Make sure it is set to off. You should be muted on entry but just in case.
- If you need to communicate with me there is a chat box to type in to.
- Remember the intention and the energy of gong are as important as the physical vibration and I have seen and heard excellent reports of this working well online.